miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

500 ACTIVITIES FOR THE PRIMARY SCHOOL

How important are good resources for teachers?


Today I'm going to talk about a book that we use in class, the book is titled: 500 Activities for the primary school. It is a book written by Carol Read

This book is one of the best investments you can make for teaching. Not because you had to purchase compulsory in college, but because it is a very good book. In which, everything is very well structured, with well-selected and classified activities. In this book we find activities to teach in a totally different way than we are used to do it.

It is a good tool since perfected aspects of teaching. I think it is a book to have it for when it teacher, and I'm sure I'm going to use not only in years of practice I have left and at the university but I will use when in the near future as a future  Teacher.







Remember Good investment, economic and academic work well. Every effort pays off.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario